Thinking Of Installing New Window Treatments In Your Lincoln NH Home? Rod Ladman’s Window Designs Can Be Your One-Stop Shopping And Installation Team For Drapes, Valances, Shades, Blinds, Plantation Shutters, Curtains, And Much More!
Rod Ladmans Window Designs sells, installs, and repairs not only top-of-the-line Hunter Douglas Window Treatments, but also partners with a soft furnishing workroom that creates beautiful custom-made Draperies, Curtains, Valances, Cornices, Sheers, Roman Shades, Bedding, etc. to your exact specifications.
We are based in Central NH, but service most parts of the state, including Lincoln, NH. We have over 40 years experience in the windows industry decor and design field, and go above and beyond to make sure our clients are 100% satisfied with their window covering and installation. We have a huge portfolio of happy customers!
Whether you are in the market for blinds or shades, Draperies or Curtains, we have a huge selection of both off the shelf products, as well as meticulously customized window treatments available. Call Rod Ladman’s Window Designs at (603) 455-6094 today, and let the fun begin!
Here are just some of the window treatment products we can install in your Lincoln NH home:
- WINDOW BLINDS- We carry the finest wood blinds, aluminum blinds, and faux wood horizontal blinds. These blinds are available in multiple slat sizes, colors, and textures.
- VENETIAN BLINDS- These versatile blinds are suitable for all window types. Available in a great choice of colors, finishes, slat widths, and decorative options. The Design, durability and versatility of Venetian blinds make these a frontrunner in window decor
- VERTICAL BLINDS-Our Vertical blinds catalog features several models with blinds made from fabric,vinyl, Roman shade installation in Wolfeboro, NHwood, faux wood, and aluminum. All models offer a good variety of styles, patterns, and colors
- WINDOW SHADES- We carry all manner of Window Shades, including Roman Shades, Roller Shades, Solar Shades, Cellular Shades, Pleated Shades,and Woven Wood Shades
- ROMAN SHADES (both stock and custom-made) We carry the 3 types of stock Hunter Douglas Roman Shades, which cover all possible needs of consumers, or, if you can choose to have our talented seamstress work with you, together you can create a beautiful custom-made Roman Shade to your exact specifications
- PLEATED SHADES- These beauties are cost-effective and feature bold and modern colors- orange to blue and all those colors in-between. Top Down and Bottom up configurations offer complete privacy
- ROLLER SHADES and SOLAR SHADES- With our selection of Designer Roller Shades, you have a choice of 330 fabrics which range from sheer to opaque. You also have a great choice of patterns and textures and traditional solid colors. Several other models available as well
- CELLULAR HONEYCOMB SHADES The Hunter Douglas flagship model Duettewas a pioneering first as the original cellular shade. Beauty and energy conservation is the ideal combination of a window covering. Today they are more popular than ever
- SHEERS and SHADINGS -Our window shadings series feature soft adjustable fabric vanes that are attached to a sheer backing. Diffuses light beautifully. Choose the degree of privacy you want by adjusting the vanes
- WOVEN WOOD SHADES- These exquisite creations are made from Natural Woods, Grasses, Bamboo and Reeds. You can choose from textured fabrics to more refined weaves
- PLANTATION SHUTTERS-Hunter Douglas offers several types of Plantation-Style Shutters. Available in real hardwood, as well as alternative wood and hybrid materials that are guaranteed to to never deteriorate regardless of extreme heat or humidity. You can call it your “forever” shutter!
- DRAPERIES (custom-made)- Custom-made draperies are available in a limitless variety of colors and patterns through our in-house fabricator who brings your ideas to life. With over 25 years of experience and expertise in soft furnishings, Karin can do it all.
- CURTAINS (custom-made)-Custom Curtains are another specialty of fabricator Karin Conn. Whatever your imagination can conceive, This talented lady can deliver. There are untold design possibilities waiting with a plethora of choice in fabric, texture, color, etc.
Oh, did we mention our custom bedding items like DUVET COVERS, BED SKIRTS, TUFTED COVERLETS, SHAMS,etc. and our table accessories like TABLECLOTHS, PLACEMATS AND RUNNERS? The point being we can coordinate the whole room in any fashion you choose.
Windows are one of the most significant design elements a home- not just in grand rooms with soaring floor-to- ceiling windows, but in every room no matter how big an spaciousor small and unassuming the space. Windows are the openings to the world, letting natural light in while providing access to a beautiful view, a glimpse of moonlight, or a wonderful breeze,But deciding how to decorate a window can be a daunting task, especially since there are so many questions to consider. What window? How much will it all cost?. Which fabric should you choose-print-solid-texture, sheer?.And most important, will you be happy with the window treatments you select?
No worries.That is the simple answer to all of the questions above. The journey begins with knowledge,and we will look at some options to make the process easier.Once the basic questions are answered,the fun of selecting the right window treatment styles to reflect your personality and lifestyle begins.
The Balloon Valance gets its name from the fact that it has a full, puffed-out shape. Alone, it imparts a soft, somewhat feminine look to a window. In appearance, the basic balloon valance looks like a shorter version of the balloon shade, but it does not move up and down.Used with floor-length draperies, the effect is more formal. When designed with side-tails, it has a tailored appearance.
The Puff Valance is a self-lined valance that is open at the ends so the two layers can be pulled apart to form a pouf.
The Cloud Valance is similar to the balloon valance, but with more fullness at the lower edge of the scallops.
The Austrian Valance is shirred up into opulent scallops that fall along most of its length.
The Pleated Valancehas a tailored, dressmaker look. Any of the headings commonly used for drapery can be applied to a pleated valance. The simplest version is
The Box-Pleat Valance, which looks like a schoolgirl’s crisply pleated skirt. Other versions, such as The Triple-Pleat and Butterfly PleatValances, are pleated at the top, and then released into soft folds. For the Pleated and Gathered Valance. the area below the pleats is gathered up so that a series of swag-and-jabot-like shapes are formed. The Carriage-Pleat Valance, consists of groupings of narrow, rounded pleats, spaced at intervals across the valance. , On The Bell-Pleat Valance, the unpressed pleats form soft cones of fabric.