Thinking Of installing New Window Treatments In your Wolfeboro, NH Home? Rod Ladman’s Window Designs is Your One-Stop Shopping Installer For Blinds, Shades, Custom-Made Drapery, Curtains, And Much More!
Rod Ladmans Window Designs sells, installs, and repairs not only top-of-the-line Hunter Douglas Window Treatments, but also partners with a soft furnishing workroom that creates beautiful Draperies, Curtains, Valances, Cornices, Sheers, Roman Shades, Bedding, etc. to your exact specifications.
We are based in Central NH, and service the greater Wolfeboro, NH area as well as most parts of the state. We have over 40 years experience in the window decor and design field, and go above and beyond to make sure our clients are 100% satisfied with their window covering and installation. We have a huge portfolio of happy customers!
Whether you are in the market for blinds or shades, Draperies or Curtains, we have a huge selection of both off the shelf products, as well as meticulously customized window treatments available. Call Rod Ladman’s Window Designs at (603) 455-6094 today, and let the fun begin!
Here’s a sampling of what we carry:
- WINDOW BLINDS- We carry the finest wood blinds, aluminum blinds, and faux wood horizontal blinds. These blinds are available in multiple slat sizes, colors, and textures.
- VENETIAN BLINDS- These versatile blinds are suitable for all window types. Available in a great choice of colors, finishes, slat widths, and decorative options. The Design, durability and versatility of Venetian blinds make these a frontrunner in window decor
- VERTICAL BLINDS-Our Vertical blinds catalog features several models with blinds made from fabric,vinyl, wood, faux wood, and aluminum. All models offer a good variety of styles, patterns, and colors
- WINDOW SHADES- We carry all manner of Window Shades, including Roman Shades, Roller Shades, Solar Shades, Cellular Shades, Pleated Shades,and Woven Wood Shades
- ROMAN SHADES (both stock and custom-made) We carry the 3 types of stock Hunter Douglas Roman Shades, which cover all possible needs of consumers, or, if you can choose to have our talented seamstress work with you, together you can create a beautiful custom-made Roman Shade to your exact specifications
- PLEATED SHADES- These beauties are cost-effective and feature bold and modern colors- orange to blue and all those colors in-between. Top Down and Bottom up configurations offer complete privacy
- ROLLER SHADES and SOLAR SHADES- With our selection of Designer Roller Shades, you have a choice of 330 fabrics which range from sheer to opaque. You also have a great choice of patterns and textures and traditional solid colors. Several other models available as well
- CELLULAR HONEYCOMB SHADES The Hunter Douglas flagship model Duettewas a pioneering first as the original cellular shade. Beauty and energy conservation is the ideal combination of a window covering. Today they are more popular than ever
- SHEERS and SHADINGS -Our window shadings series feature soft adjustable fabric vanes that are attached to a sheer backing. Diffuses light beautifully. Choose the degree of privacy you want by adjusting the vanes
- WOVEN WOOD SHADES- These exquisite creations are made from Natural Woods, Grasses, Bamboo and Reeds. You can choose from textured fabrics to more refined weaves
- PLANTATION SHUTTERS-Hunter Douglas offers several types of Plantation-Style Shutters. Available in real hardwood, as well as alternative wood and hybrid materials that are guaranteed to to never deteriorate regardless of extreme heat or humidity. You can call it your “forever” shutter!
- DRAPERIES (custom-made)- Custom-made draperies are available in a limitless variety of colors and patterns through our in-house fabricator who brings your ideas to life. With over 25 years of experience and expertise in soft furnishings, Karin can do it all.
- CURTAINS (custom-made)-Custom Curtains are another specialty of fabricator Karin Conn. Whatever your imagination can conceive, This talented lady can deliver. There are untold design possibilities waiting with a plethora of choice in fabric, texture, color, etc.
For a photo gallery and more information on many of these products, see Our Hunter Douglas products page.
Oh, did we mention our custom bedding items like DUVET COVERS, BED SKIRTS, TUFTED COVERLETS, SHAMS,etc. and our table accessories like TABLECLOTHS, PLACEMATS AND RUNNERS? The point being we can coordinate the whole room in any fashion you choose.
Many of the above window treatments can be had with a wireless motorized option that can be programmed and controlled through a Hunter Douglas remote unit or even your own Smartphone. Talk about convenience!
Hunter Douglas puts a lot of emphasis on child and pet safety, and manufacturing high quality dependable window coverings. These products are American made and have strong warranties. We will gladly come out to your residence in Wolfeboro and show you in person what we’re talking about! If you have any questions at all about anything, please call. Whether you ultimately work with us is not the point. We are here sincerely to educate consumers about quality window coverings and will always be happy to advise you in any way we can. Contact us for info on:
- Window Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Wooden Blinds
- Window Shades
- Roller Shades
- Custom-Made Drapery
- Faux Wood Blinds
- Pleated Shades
- Roman Shades
- Solar Shades
- Room-Darkening Shades
- Custom-Made Valances
- Custom-Made Cornices
- Cellular Shades
- Woven Wood Shades
- Plantation Shutters
- Custom-Made Curtains
- Custom-Made Sheers
- Custom-Made Roman Shades
- Drapery Hardware
Looking for custom-made Draperies, Curtains, Valances, etc?, please see our sister site Draperies NH
Selecting Window Treatments
Windows are one of the most significant design elements in a home – not just in grand rooms with soaring floor-to-ceiling windows, but in every room no matter how big and spacious or small and unassuming the space. Windows are the openings to the world, allowing natural light in while providing access to a beautiful view, a glimpse of moonlight, or a wonderful breeze. But deciding how to decorate a window can be a daunting task, especially since there are so many questions to consider. What window treatment style will suit your needs best? How can you make the most of a custom window? How much will it all cost? Which fabric should you choose – print, solid, texture, sheer? And most important, will you be happy with the Window treatments you select?
No worries. Just make an no-obligation, free consultation with us. That is the simple answer to all the questions above. The journey begins with knowledge, and we will be happy to will guide you through the decision-making process by providing key pieces of information to consider. Once the basic questions are answered, the fun of selecting the right window treatment styles to reflect your personality and lifestyle begins.
Where To Start
Whether you’re starting a decorating project from scratch or are updating existing rooms, begin with a simple strategy.
Start with something you love – a couch, rug, wall color, painting, or fabric. Pick one item and work your color and decorating scheme around it.
If you’re redecorating, eliminate the items you don’t care for. It doesn’t make sense to restyle a room around a couch that you’ve been unhappy with for years.
Look for a room that inspires you to imitate. Visualizing how a finished room will look is difficult so it’s best to peruse magazines, watch home shows, and visit local show houses and model homes.
Team up with a friend who has a sense of style that matches yours. Or, look into hiring a design consultant to select a wall color or help you put a plan together. This may save you money in the end.
Bottom Up, Top-Down Roman Shade
A unique twist on the roman shade is the bottom up version. These shades are installed the same as a regular shade, but by adding extra cords, they can be pulled up from the bottom or lowered down from the top to any height on the window. A small valance is mounted at the top of the window to hide the head rail that connects the shade to the top of the window. There must be at least 1 in. of space all around the inside of the window frame or molding to mount the shade properly. Bottom-up shades are popular in the bathroom or bedroom, where both privacy and a view are important.
Decorating With Panels
Panels are the most popular choice of all window treatment styles for multiple reasons. Framing a window in fabric evokes feelings of hospitality, security, and comfort in a room, while providing decorative appeal and functionality. Panels also have a disguising element – they can make windows appear wider or taller or both, and sheer panels can filter out an unsightly view. Pleated heading along the top of the drapes are fashionable picks while traditionally gathered panels create lovely effects, especially when the panels remain stationary at the sides of the window. When selecting a fabric, remember that draperies that blend with the walls will fade into the setting, while bold, contrasting panels will become immediate focal points.
Contact Rod Ladmans Window Designs Window at 603-455-6094 for your window coverings projects in Wolfeboro, NH