When it comes to choosing the right window coverings for your Alton, NH home, the amount of choice can be overwhelming, but those discriminating homeowners who demand quality and dependability, invariably end up going with the magnificent line of Hunter Douglas window covering products.
Why Choose Hunter Douglas?
- They have been around since 1919, so they have window treatments down to a science
- They have a long heritage of craftsmanship and passion to produce the best possible product
- They offer a thorough limited lifetime warranty on the window coverings they sell
- They have won numerous awards for innovation throughout the window decor industry
- They offer easy remote operation through hand-held units and smartphone apps
- They have a plethora of models, styles, fabrics, and colors to in their extensive product catalogs
Rod Ladman’s Window Designs will be your installer, and owner Rod Ladman has been selling and installing window treatments for 40 years, so you can have piece of mind that you are dealing with experts in the industry who have dealt with every possible installation issue. In fact, they pride themselves on the ability to make things work when other installers might have said it couldn’t. Needless to say, hanging window treatments correctly is an art, and the expertise factor comes only with years and years of experience.
Call us today, and we’ll be glad to come out to your Alton NH home and give you a cost estimate and timeline for the installation. – with absolutely no obligation at all- We treat our customers like family. We will work with you to find the ideal products for your home. Your complete satisfaction is our highest priority. Thank you for your consideration.
Window Treatment Ideas
What is your decorating style? Everyone has some kind of decorating style. You can find your own because it’s easy to do. One idea is to look in your closet. Inside there you will find your natural gravitation towards colors and designs you prefer. Ther tailoring and styles of clothing can often be equated to what appears in window treatments as well as traditional decorating. Whimsical and free spirited fashions could indicate you like a creative and relaxed approach to home decor.You can flip through decorating books and magazines and see what strikes your fancy. You can begin a file on your favorite room settings.Eventually you will see a theme emerge in the wall colors, furnishings, fabrics and window treatments that you have chosen. If you create surroundings based on your personal preferences and tastes. There will remain a sense of serenity every time you walk through the door
What Does This Room Need?
To meet the needs of the room, you have to determine the best window treatment style. Begin by asking yourself the following questions-
- DECORATIVE APPEAL- Are the window treatments going to be just for ornamental impact?
- PRIVACY and LIGHT CONTROL- Do you want your treatments to open and close?
- ENERGY SAVING QUALITIES- Should your window treatments reduce energy consumption?
- FABRIC SELECTION- Are the treatments meant as statements or accents?
- COZY and WARM- Does the room feel a little cool and austere and need a little visual warming?
- NOISE CONTROL-Would you like to block out some of the outdoor sounds?
- ILLUSION EFFECTS-Do you want to hide some flaws in the room or visually alter the window size?
If you need help with any of these issues, call today. Our consultations are always no obligation, and we’ll be glad to help you out in making your home decor decisions.
Feel free to ask us about our:
- Window Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Wooden Blinds
- Window Shades
- Roller Shades
- Custom-Made Drapery
- Faux Wood Blinds
- Pleated Shades
- Roman Shades
- Solar Shades
- Room-Darkening Shades
- Custom-Made Valances
- Custom-Made Cornices
- Cellular Shades
- Woven Wood Shades
- Plantation Shutters
- Custom-Made Curtains
- Custom-Made Sheers
- Custom-Made Roman Shades
- Drapery Hardware