Looking into installing New Window Treatments In your Moultonborough, NH Home? Rod Ladman’s Window Designs Can Be Your One-Stop Shopping and Installation Team For Custom-Made Drapery, Curtains, Valances, Blinds, Shades, And Tons More!
Rod Ladmans Window Designs sells, installs, and repairs not only top-of-the-line Hunter Douglas Window Treatments, but also partners with a soft furnishing workroom that creates beautiful Draperies, Curtains, Valances, Cornices, Sheers, Roman Shades, Bedding, etc. to your exact specifications.
We are based in Central NH, but service most parts of the state. We have over 40 years experience in the window decor and design field, and go above and beyond to make sure our clients are 100% satisfied with their window covering and installation. We have a huge portfolio of happy customers!
Whether you are in the market for Blinds or Shades, Draperies or Curtains, we have a huge selection of both off the shelf products, as well as meticulously customized window treatments available.
Call Rod Ladman’s Window Designs at (603) 455-6094 today, and we’ll make arrangements to come out to your Moultonborough NH home to measure and give you an estimate (of course at absolutely no charge). We say “let the fun begin”!
Here’s just a small sampling of what we carry:
- WINDOW BLINDS- We carry the finest wood blinds, aluminum blinds, and faux wood horizontal blinds. These blinds are available in multiple slat sizes, colors, and textures.
- VENETIAN BLINDS- These versatile blinds are suitable for all window types. Available in a great choice of colors, finishes, slat widths, and decorative options. The Design, durability and versatility of Venetian blinds make these a frontrunner in window decor
- VERTICAL BLINDS-Our Vertical blinds catalog features several models with blinds made from fabric,vinyl, wood, faux wood, and aluminum. All models offer a good variety of styles, patterns, and colors
- WINDOW SHADES- We carry all manner of Window Shades, including Roman Shades, Roller Shades, Solar Shades, Cellular Shades, Pleated Shades,and Woven Wood Shades
- ROMAN SHADES (both stock and custom-made) We carry the 3 types of stock Hunter Douglas Roman Shades, which cover all possible needs of consumers, or, if you can choose to have our talented seamstress work with you, together you can create a beautiful custom-made Roman Shade to your exact specifications
- PLEATED SHADES- These beauties are cost-effective and feature bold and modern colors- orange to blue and all those colors in-between. Top Down and Bottom up configurations offer complete privacy
- ROLLER SHADES and SOLAR SHADES- With our selection of Designer Roller Shades, you have a choice of 330 fabrics which range from sheer to opaque. You also have a great choice of patterns and textures and traditional solid colors. Several other models available as well
- CELLULAR HONEYCOMB SHADES The Hunter Douglas flagship model Duettewas a pioneering first as the original cellular shade. Beauty and energy conservation is the ideal combination of a window covering. Today they are more popular than ever
- SHEERS and SHADINGS -Our window shadings series feature soft adjustable fabric vanes that are attached to a sheer backing. Diffuses light beautifully. Choose the degree of privacy you want by adjusting the vanes
- WOVEN WOOD SHADES- These exquisite creations are made from Natural Woods, Grasses, Bamboo and Reeds. You can choose from textured fabrics to more refined weaves
- PLANTATION SHUTTERS-Hunter Douglas offers several types of Plantation-Style Shutters. Available in real hardwood, as well as alternative wood and hybrid materials that are guaranteed to to never deteriorate regardless of extreme heat or humidity. You can call it your “forever” shutter!
- DRAPERIES (custom-made)- Custom-made draperies are available in a limitless variety of colors and patterns through our in-house fabricator who brings your ideas to life. With over 25 years of experience and expertise in soft furnishings, Karin can do it all.
- CURTAINS (custom-made)-Custom Curtains are another specialty of fabricator Karin Conn. Whatever your imagination can conceive, This talented lady can deliver. There are untold design possibilities waiting with a plethora of choice in fabric, texture, color, etc.
For a photo gallery and more information on many of these products, see Our Hunter Douglas products page.
Oh, did we mention our custom bedding items like DUVET COVERS, BED SKIRTS, TUFTED COVERLETS, SHAMS,etc. and our table accessories like TABLECLOTHS, PLACEMATS AND RUNNERS? The point being we can coordinate the whole room in any fashion you choose.
Many of the above window treatments can be had with a wireless motorized option that can be programmed and controlled through a Hunter Douglas remote unit or even your own Smartphone. Talk about convenience!
Hunter Douglas puts a lot of emphasis on child and pet safety, and manufacturing high quality dependable window coverings. These products are American made and have strong warranties. We will gladly come out to your residence in Wolfeboro and show you in person what we’re talking about! If you have any questions at all about anything, please call. Whether you ultimately work with us is not the point. We are here sincerely to educate consumers about quality window coverings and will always be happy to advise you in any way we can. Contact us for info on:
- Window Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Wooden Blinds
- Window Shades
- Roller Shades
- Custom-Made Drapery
- Faux Wood Blinds
- Pleated Shades
- Roman Shades
- Solar Shades
- Room-Darkening Shades
- Custom-Made Valances
- Custom-Made Cornices
- Cellular Shades
- Woven Wood Shades
- Plantation Shutters
- Custom-Made Curtains
- Custom-Made Sheers
- Custom-Made Roman Shades
- Drapery Hardware
This can be a major issue in heavily used rooms or a minor one in rooms that are lightly used. Time and money are both important considerations. Elaborate draperies can be practical in a formal room that’s used infrequently for entertaining and id off-limits to pets and small children. In such an instance, monthly vacuuming will be sufficient, and expensive, time-consuming dry cleaning may be necessary every three years or so.The same window treatment would be a nightmare in a family room, or even a master bedroom where children and pets are welcome visitors.
Dusting and vacuuming are quick and easy cleaning methods, but be aware that it takes more time to dust intricate surfaces with lots of nooks and crannies. Removing, laundering, and rehanging is quick with simple curtains and valances, but a much bigger job if the fabric requires ironing.. especially if there are ruffles, pleats, or tucks. Dry cleaning is the most costly form of maintenance, especially if the size of the treatment calls for professional removal and remounting
There are a few things to think about when you visualize actually living with specific window treatments. Kids like to play. Their games may easily involve turning long curtains into impromptu tents and hiding places. And even if your children confine their snacks and drinks to the kitchen or playroom, their friends may not. Most people with small children prefer to make the entire house at least somewhat kid friendly, avoiding delicate silks and priceless brocades.
Pets enrich our lives in many ways, but they can be hard on furnishings. Floor-length curtains attract and hold hair; puddled draperies invite nesting; and a litter of kittens may turn any curtain into ribbons or a stringy mess of snagged and pulled threads. If animals are important in your heart and your home, avoid grief by choosing sill-length curtains in smooth sturdy fabrics, hard surfaced blinds, or louvered shutters as your window treatments.